My Math Resource Page
McGraw Hill Remote Learning Resources:
Notice: Here is a January 2020 update from McGraw-Hill on the transition of My Math from Flash to HTML5. Below are the status and time line for specific items in the My Math program.
- eBooks_ Complete as of December 31, 2019 and live for customers
- Vocabulary Activities_ Complete as of December 31, 2019 and live for customers
- Digital Games_Due for completion February 14, 2020
- Lesson Presentation_ All grade levels due for completion by February 28, 2020 with the following iterative release:
- Grade K Due for completion January 31,2020
- Grade 1 Due for completion February 3, 2020
- Grade 2 Due for completion February 10,2020
- Grade 3 Due for completion February 17, 2020
- Grade 4 Due for completion February 25, 2020
- Grade 5 Due for completion February 28, 2020
Please note that some of the content may appear in the live product prior to the completion date for customers. McGraw Hill internal teams will be conducting a live review and correcting any typos/errors, etc. Should you spot an error prior to the dates above, you can either ignore it knowing this review is in process, or they can report the error through DTS per the usual process.
Notice: As of Fall 2019 MyMath has begun working on porting their My Math program to a non Flash based platform. Puffin Academy Browser has shut down operations as of July 1st 2019 (Link). Due to this some aspects of the My Math platform will be unaccesable or lack previous interactivity. Please refer to the statement from McGraw-Hill below:
Due to technology innovations and changes in web development tools, flash is beginning to be unsupported by most browsers. My Math ©2013/2014 currently uses flash technology in the lesson presentations and some digital assets. McGraw Hill is currently in the process of remedying these issues and making all My Math ©2013/2014 content available without flash restrictions. This work will be released to our My Math users in three phases. A technology upgraded eBook will be released in mid-September 2019 for your use this fall. Digital assets such as videos and games will be released on Nov. 15, 2019. This 2nd release will also include another deployment of the eBook. The final release will distribute flash-free Lesson Presentations by Jan. 30, 2020.